Monday, December 5, 2011

Let it Snow!

So my family has a blog called Word Joust where we play word games made up by the players. It's a lot of fun! The winner of the game comes up with the next one. It was my turn to come up with a game. On occasion, a picture will be put up to help illustrate the game or to add festivity and fun to it. The one I found was too funny not to share here as well!

Maybe it's the Evans blood? :)

Happy Holidays everyone!!! Those in Lubbock, enjoy the snow!! I hope to be able to post about the Christmas season later! I have a few craft ideas in mind that I may take pictures of and post. I just need to get myself a sewing machine first! If you have any ideas or suggestions, please share! I'm still at the beginning stages of all of my Christmas Creations!!! :)

No comments: