Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Beginnings

I am married! My name is Samantha Rogers and I am starting over. I've decided to take all labels off. This time, anything goes, which is how it should be. This is not a journal, this will not include any marathons, just me and whatever I care to share. Caring is sharing and sharing is caring. :)

I'm excited to start my life as a wife! So welcome to my neighborhood! Won't you be my neighbor?

Always remember, "Kindness is love with its workboots on."

I really enjoyed this morning. I took my book to the apartment pool, took a short dip, then laid out while reading Redeeming Love. I'm not very far, but it's a good book so far! Sad, but getting happier. It was a beautiful morning! I am so blessed to be able to happily partake of the sun and have cool, fresh, and clean water available for my pleasure and leisure! How are you blessed today?

No comments: