Monday, May 2, 2011

Fail Blog

Well, I guess I know where they get the term "Fail Blog".

I didn't keep up with my marathon, I've missed two or three weeks now. I'm fine with that. I'm going to actually practice what I tell others to and start exercising every day. I'd much rather ACTUALLY exercise than just tell  about.

So I've decided to quit my little marathon and use my spare time to exercise.

Not that I won't write in this blog, I just want to be able to write about whatever I want. Several times over the past few weeks I have wanted to write in my blog but thought "Wait, that has nothing to do with exercising!". I didn't like the constraints.

Lesson learned: Exercise is important, and a ton of fun, but there are a billion other joys in life. I'm making it my profession, but not my life.

On that note, 26 days until the wedding!!!!!

No comments: