Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Training to Train, Smiling for Smiles!

I'm very excited. I started training to be certified in Personal Training. I'm training to train. It's an interestingly simple complex. ;)

Ideally, I would love to work at the Lifestyles Centre at Covenant. If that doesn't work out, there is always Bodyworks, Premier Sports Plex, or just the regular Exercise Center.

I'm sick of making people mad. At the bank, I rarely have good news to tell anyone! The only happiness I get out of this job is when I give kids a sucker, people a candy cane, or dogs a treat. Then I peak around through the window to see their reaction, and it gets me through the rest of the day. :)

I just want to smile at people and make them smile in return! I don't really get that here at the bank. I was walking through the grocery store and I realized something: I smile at everyone! At my old job at Mrs. Fields Cookies, my friends once asked me, why do I smile at everyone I see? I told them that I don't, and that I didn't know what they were talking about. Then I noticed, hey, I do!

I really enjoyed being able to nod and smile at everyone I pass, and this was one of the few times in my life where I consciously realized that I was doing it.

On top of which, exercising scientifically makes you happier! I love surefire ways to make people happy! I think I am really going to enjoy my future profession.

Back to the present, time to close up at the bank.... But in the meantime.
SMILE!

No comments: